We heard your feedback and we are excited to announce our newest initiative, She+ Geeks Out City Organizers! Yes, that’s right. If you want to help create a dynamic, fun, geeky community of women under the She+ Geeks Out brand, and you have an entrepreneurial spirit, this might be a perfect fit for you. We will provide you with all of the tools necessary to get started as a She+ Geeks Out City Organizer!
Also, if you’re in the Boston area and getting involved in a more intentional way at our events is appealing to you, please fill this out as well!
Here’s what we’re proposing.
What you’ll need:
- An entrepreneurial mindset, plus the willingness to reach out to a new community, grow it, and provide support.
- Time – this does take time! You’ll need to be able to commit to the time it takes to build the community and put on incredible events.
- Ideally, some event and community organizing experience. This will make things easier for sure!
- A passion for the She+ Geeks Out mission and vision, and a willingness to share the love and spread the word.
- Commitment to at least one year of work.
What we offer:
- Support & guidelines on how to run a She+ Geeks Out event
- Commission on ticket sales
- Commission on sponsorships
- Bragging rights on our website and social media!
This is an exciting way to bring your passion and skills to something really powerful. We can’t wait to meet you!APPLY