In today’s age where information has a short shelf life, we understand that valuable content can sometimes get lost. That’s why we’re dedicating a special blog post every year to gather and organize all our past LinkTree links in one convenient place.
You’ll have easy access to helpful articles, videos, podcasts, books, and much more, all in one easily accessible hub.
July 14 — International Non-Binary People’s Day
- Blog Post: Transgender and Non-Binary People FAQ
- Video: Berkeley professor explains gender theory | Judith Butler
- Website: Style Like U – We are a radically honest media company powering a self-acceptance revolution
- Video: An Introduction to Gender Nonconformity
- PDF: Project Include – Transgender and Gender Nonconforming Inclusion Report
- Blog Post: Gender-Neutral Pronouns 101: Everything You’ve Always Wanted to Know
July 26 — National Disability Independence Day
- Website: Diversability – We are a community of people with disabilities (and the allies who support us), on a mission to elevate disability pride, together
- Video: Creating Inclusive Workplaces for All | Catarina Rivera | TEDxRolandPark
- Article: What a ‘Human-Centered’ Approach Can Do for Workers With Disabilities
- Toolkit: Disability FAQ – RespectAbility
We hope these resources continue to be valuable to you as you navigate your DEI journey. We’ll keep updating this resource bank with new content, making it your go-to source for diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace.