Nonprofit Support Program
Nonprofit organizations are unsung, and often unseen, heroes to the communities they serve. You’re fighting to create impactful change while battling tight funding, limited support resources, and unforeseen structural changes. We know how important it is to make sure that your mission aligns with your day-to-day initiatives, and we’re here to support your needs with the SGO Nonprofit Support Program.
How It Works
Whether you’re a nonprofit working to end racial disparities, or increase gender equity, we want to help. If you’re interested in furthering your understanding and implementation of DEI work while achieving your organizational goals, this is an opportunity to access top notch facilitators, DEI assessment toolkit, and more, without breaking your budget.
What's offered in this program?
- Access to our DEI survey for you to gather data about how your employees feel regarding DEI at your organization
- One live facilitated workshop of your choice (preference given to our Foundations workshop but other topics may be available)*
- Unlimited (for one calendar year) free access to our online course on Unconscious Bias in the Workplace
- Optional quarterly check-in calls with one of our expert facilitators to answer any questions that may arise with regard to DEI and your organization
- Access to our equity analysis tool to further assess your organizational structure
What organizations qualify?
- You must be a 501c3
- You have between 5 and 20 employees
- Highest paid employee should not exceed $100K
- You are working to create a more equitable and just world
What's the process?
As we have availability, we will reach out to learn more about your organization and schedule next steps.
Please note that for live facilitated workshops, we will ask for a small deposit which will be donated to an SGO mission-aligned nonprofit upon completion of the workshop. We ask for this because we have learned over time that in order for people to truly show up, money unfortunately is still a pretty significant incentive.
If you have any additional questions, please contact us.