Leading DEI Conversations
-You're ready to:
- be a trusted resource to support other people on their DEI journeys, but don’t know where to start
- take on leading internal programs and workshops, but you’re not confident in your facilitation skills
- discuss complex issues with your colleagues, but you get frustrated with circular conversations that go nowhere
- get comfortable addressing pivotal DEI-related issues in your organization
As DEI practitioners and facilitators, we understand!
DEI-related topics can be challenging to discuss, especially when you don’t have enough support and the right resources or skills needed to facilitate these sensitive conversations. It can be even more difficult when you’re not aware of your own identities, possible trigger points and how you can take care of yourself and others when it matters most.
Over the course of five weeks, you’ll gain support and tools that you can put into use when you’re navigating conversations related to identity, privilege, power, and organizational change.
What People Are Saying
The Summer 2022 cohort is under way, and we are unable to add any new students at this time! Stay tuned to find out more about future course openings!
June 28, 2022-July 26, 2022
Every Tuesday from 12-2pm ET via Zoom
- Session 1: Understanding the Foundations of Facilitation
- Session 2: Recognizing, Addressing and Leveraging Privilege and Power
- Session 3: Learning How to Hold Space for Yourself and Others
- Session 4: Practicing Accountability in a Holistic Manner
- Session 5: 1-Hour Live Group Coaching Session
Who this program is for:
Aspiring facilitators, trainers, HR leads, managers and individual contributors interested in gaining skills and tools to support and lead DEI-related conversations in the workplace