We are looking for a curious, motivated, responsible, engaged person who is looking to make the world a more inclusive place. Your impact will be immense, because we are a small team working to accomplish enormous things.
We’re looking for a business development manager to work with us part time and primarily remotely. This person will have a flexible schedule, but will be expected to respond to leads within one business day.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Field requests for training that come through our website
- Manage the pipeline of sales leads
- Work with the executive team to create a tailored program that works for each client
What we value
We value open-mindedness, kindness, empathy, transparency, positivity, giving back, and paying it forward. We believe that helping companies create an inclusive culture starts with us first. We are a certified B Corp and encourage you to learn more about what that is. We are looking to work with people that understands these values and aims to embody them.
What we’re looking for
- You enjoy talking with people and learning how to support them
- You truly want to see the companies we work with succeed, and it shows in all that you do
- You can manage multiple relationships at the same time without letting things fall through the cracks
- You’re curious and aren’t afraid to try new things
- You care about the world you live in and want to work to make it better
- You have experience in sales and/or business development and enjoy it.
You’re welcome to come into the office or work remotely as you wish. We expect this role to be approximately 10-15 hours/wk, but you will need to respond to emails within one business day.
Salary and commission
Commensurate with experience